Print 1 to 100 numbers in c is a very simple and easy program to implement. In this tutorial, we are going to learn a C program to print numbers from 1 to 100
C program to print numbers from 1 to 100
program to print 1 to 100 numbers in c.
for(i = 1 ; i < = 100 ; i ++)
printf ("%d ",i);
- Include the preprocessor directives
- Start with the main function where program execution starts.
- Declare variable i => to hold numbers from 1 to 100
- Next, write for loop for (i = 1 ; i <= 100 ; i ++) to print numbers between 1 to 100
- Print Number if condition in for loop satisfies.
- Addition of two numbers
- Print alphabets from A-Z
- Find odd and even number
- Swap numbers using third variable
- Swap numbers without using third variable