C program to print alphabets is basic c programs for beginners. In this program, we will see how to write English alphabets.
C program to print alphabets
for(char c = 'a' ; c <= 'z' ; c ++)
- First, include the stdio preprocessor directory in a program. and write the main function
- Declare variable c => to store the first character
- Next write for loop for(char c = ‘a’ ; c <= ‘z’ ; c ++)
- If condition a <= z true, Print alphabet
- Hello world in c
- Print 1 to 100 numbers.
- Find odd and even number
- Print all odd numbers till N
- Swap numbers using third variable