Hello World Program in C is the most simple and basic first program to print hello world in c.
C program to print hello world
//print hello world to screen
“Print Hello World in C” is the first program which we are writing here.
- #include<stdio.h> The first statement of a program starts with including the standard libraries (preprocessor commands).
- void main() function The execution of the program starts with the main().
- printf() printf() is a library function in standard io which is used to send the formatted stream(data) to the output screen. So using printf we print hello world.
- return 0; To return from the program. Return value 0 represents that the program’s execution completed successfully.
- Addition of two numbers
- Print 1 to 100 numbers.
- Print alphabets from A-Z
- Find odd and even number
- Print all odd numbers till N